Are you interested to see if you may qualify for either clinical research services or our research study?
Free Risk Assessment
Free Risk Assessment:
- The PIER program aims to provide risk assessments for young people to determine if they are at high risk for developing psychosis or are experiencing early warning signs.
- This 2-hour assessment consists of a clinical interview to gather background information on the individual and their family along with a symptom questionnaire, and memory and attention skills assessment. This session will be followed by a review with the family and the PIER program team
- We also offer home-based sleep studies.
- This evaluation is included in the free risk assessment for individuals experiencing symptoms.
- Psychoeducation to assist families in understanding risk factors, stress management, and effective communication skills.
- The PIER program collaborates with the psychiatry clinic at UIHC as well as a variety of community-based resources.